- In order to fully confirm treatments, we will require full payment at the time of booking.
- Bookings regretfully will be cancelled if payment has not been received within 48 hours.
- Bookings can be made at the premises, over the phone or via our website.
- You will be guided by a member of our team to whether your treatment will be at Vitality Day Spa or Vitality Sanctuary.
- We are now operating with a cashless system.
- Payment can be made is cash if you have the exact amount, we are unable to provide change.
- No cash is left overnight at either premises.
- Please arrive at the designated time to allow you to fill out your consultation form and enjoy a complimentary foot soak.
- Your treatment will be scheduled to start 15 minutes after your designated arrival time.
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of purchase. Gift vouchers cannot be used beyond the expiry date which is displayed on the gift voucher.
- There are no refunds on gift vouchers.
- Please provide the gift voucher number upon booking a treatment.
- You will need to present your gift voucher upon arrival for your treatment.
- Collect a stamp per £50 spent in one transaction.
- Collect a stamp if you book a future treatment on the same day as indulging in one.
- One full card (8 stamps) provides you with one free Express treatment from our standard menu.
- Two full cards (16 stamps) provides you with one free 50 minute treatment from our Luxury Spa Treatments, listed on the standard menu.
- Three full cards (24 stamps) provides you with one free 80 minute treatment from our Luxury Spa Treatments, listed on the standard menu.
- If you are unable to make your appointment, we will happily reschedule it for a future time.
- We will happily be able to reschedule each individual appointment made once or twice, however unfortunately we will not be able to reschedule it for a third time.
- If you are not in the position to make a new appointment, we will be able to issue you a voucher for the full amount (valid for a 12-month period).
- We are unable to provide refunds on treatments that are cancelled within 48 hour period of the scheduled treatment.
- If you are pregnant, have a known allergy, suffer from a medical condition such as diabetes or epilepsy, or have had cancer in the last 5 years please consult your doctor prior to your treatment. Following this advice, please notify us of any condition we should be aware of upon booking.
- We reserve the right to ask you to sign a disclaimer before providing treatment.
Spa & Wellness Shop
- Refunds can only be given on items that are damaged or unusable. Proof will need to be provided before a refund can be processed.
- Regretfully there are no lifts at Vitality Day Spa, and both treatment rooms are located downstairs.
- Vitality Sanctuary has a ground floor treatment room, so is easily accessible.
- We regret that we do not offer treatments to those under the age of 18 years. Selected treatments may be facilitated when accompanied by a parent or guardian. Proof of age will be required.
- However, our Skin Consultations are available to absolutely everyone.
- No responsibility can be taken by Vitality Relaxation & Day Spa or Vitality Sanctuary for the safety of valuables or money. Vitality Relaxation & Day Spa will not be liable for loss or damage to client’s belongings.
- Smoking is not permitted.
Pets & Animals
- Clients are not allowed to bring pets into the premises except guide dogs. Please advise us in advance if you have a guide dog so preparations can be made.
Mobile Phones & Photography
- Out of respect for the relaxation of our clients, photography is not permitted.
- Please switch all mobile phones off or on silent mode.