- We will require full payment at time of booking.
- Bookings can be made at the premises, over the phone or via our website.
- Please arrive at the designated time to allow you to fill out your consultation form and enjoy a complimentary foot soak.
- Your treatment will be scheduled to start 15 minutes after your designated time.
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of purchase. Gift vouchers cannot be used beyond the expiry date which is displayed on the gift voucher.
- There are no refunds on gift vouchers.
- Please provide the gift voucher number upon booking a treatment.
- You will need to present your gift voucher upon arrival for your treatment.
- Collect a stamp per £40 spent in one transaction.
- Collect a stamp if you book a future treatment on the same day as indulging in one.
- One full card (8 stamps) provides you with one free Express treatment from our standard menu. This can not be used towards a longer treatment or used on any of our limited edition treatments including the Wanderlust Collection.
- Two full cards (16 stamps) provides you with one free 50 minute treatment from our standard menu. This can not be used towards a longer treatment or used on any of our limited edition treatments including the Wanderlust Collection.
- Three full cards (24 stamps) provides you with one free 80 minute treatment from our standard menu. This can not be used towards a longer treatment or used on any of our limited edition treatments including the Wanderlust Collection.
- If you are unable to make your appointment, we will happily reschedule it for a future time.
- If you are not in the position to make a new appointment, we will be able to issue you a voucher for the full amount (valid for a 12-month period).
- If you are pregnant, have a known allergy, suffer from a medical condition such as diabetes or epilepsy, or have had cancer in the last 5 years please consult your doctor prior to your treatment. Following this advice, please notify us of any condition we should be aware of upon booking.
- We reserve the right to ask you to sign a disclaimer before providing treatment.
- There are no lifts in this premises, however we do have a treatment room on the ground floor if stairs are not manageable.
- If you require use of our ground floor room, we do require prior notice in order to ensure we have availability.
- We regret that we do not offer treatments to those under the age of 18 years. Selected treatments may be facilitated when accompanied by a parent or guardian. Proof of age will be required.
- No responsibility can be taken by Vitality Relaxation & Day Spa for the safety of valuables or money. Vitality Relaxation & Day Spa will not be liable for loss or damage to client’s belongings.
- Smoking is not permitted.
Pets & Animals
- Clients are not allowed to bring pets into the premises except guide dogs. Please advise us in advance if you have a guide dog so preparations can be made.
Mobile Phones & Photography
- Out of respect for the relaxation of our clients, photography is not permitted.
- Please switch all mobile phones off or on silent mode.